I feel like every blogger has made this post but I honestly think that you can learn a lot about a person based on the things they watch. Most of the shows and movies will be older and more than likely over with BUT that only means that you get to binge-watch the greatness without any interruptions or having to wait a week to watch the next episode.
1. BREAKING BAD. This is a show that I feel like people either hate or love. I won’t lie, when my boyfriend & I decided to give it a try, it took us about 4 episodes before we started to get into it. Now, I can say that we have watched every season (5) at least 7 times.
2. GOLDEN GIRLS. This is an old one but it still keeps up with the times! I have loved this show since I was a little girl and now, 28 years later it’s still one of those shows that I will sit down on a Sunday and watch all day.
3. HOME ALONE. This to me is literally one of the best Christmas movies out there. I can’t remember one Christmas where we didn’t watch this movie and to be honest, we have watched it multiple times throughout the year.
4. BAR RESCUE. Anyone who watches this show knows that John Taffer is the man. I love watching him go into a dirty bar and yell at everyone for how bad a place is and then get onto the owners. I also love seeing something that is on the brink of failure get turned into something amazing and get second chances.
5. BIG LITTLE LIES. I love anything that has Reese Witherspoon in it. She reminds me a lot of myself and she is an amazing actress. I can say the same for Nichole Kidman, so when these two came together for this show I knew it would be amazing. It’s a great story with lots of suspense but be warned there are only TWO seasons and the ending leaves you wanting more.
6. MAKING A MURDERER. I LOVE CRIME SHOWS. Like, all of them…and this one was no exception. It’s based on a true story and follows the life of a man who was Exonerated after spending nearly two decades in prison for a crime he did not commit but soon he finds himself behind bars for the murder of someone else. This story has a lot of twists and turns.
7. MINDHUNTER. This is another crime show that is based on two real-life detectives who try to solve crimes by understanding those who have committed the same kind of offenses in the past and build the roadway to modern serial-killer profiling.
8. BLACK MIRROR. This show really captures your attention with the wild and crazy plot lines for every episode. Wikipedia describes it as “a modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies.” It really makes you think about what the future will be like with the advancements in technology.
9. FIXER UPPER. I could watch this all day every day and also makes me want to rip my house apart and design it from scratch…but I’m way to broke for that and I don’t have the skills for it so I’ll stick to watching this show. Joanna and Chip Gains are also couple goals and I love watching them work together.
10. LAW & ORDER SVU. Saved the best for last. I think it’s very rare to find someone who hasn’t seen this show but just in case there is a reader out there that hasn’t I say to you “go watch it…like now”. If you’re a crime buff like me you will definitely love this show. With over 17 seasons there are tons of different cases and storylines to keep you from ever getting tired of it. I watch it every day at least once and it’s usually more than that.